In last week’s podcast of Chill & Grace, one of the biggest takeaways was this.
“Be sure to check yourself that the life you are living is the one you really want.”
I don’t think many people have a plan to check in on their life. To check in and see if what they are doing aligns with what they want. To be proactive vs. reactive. We plan our doctor's appointments, vacations and voting plans (RIGHT?) but so often we do not have a plan to check in on our life. How crazy is that?! But I know you and you're different.
So today my challenge for you is to take a moment and answer these 5 questions for a quick check-in on your life.
1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied am I with my current situation?
2. What is it I want in my life a year from now?
3. How is where I am spending my time and energy serving me for the life I want?
4. What is one action I can take this week to honor my goals?
5. What do I need to remove from my life to make the progress I want?
Take the time to make sure the path you are on is the one you want to be one. We are all going somewhere, we might as well make it where we want to be.
Connect with me at email@example.com for some accountability. You deserve it!