I know we said it last year at this time but What. A. Year.
This year probably did not look at all what you expected it to look like but congrats you're still here!!
There's a lot of buzz in coaching and personal development around planning for 2022 (tbh it can be exhausting right?) but before we do I hope you stop and take the time to celebrate, honor and reflect on this past year.
Here are the 7 prompts I am using this year to think through what the past year meant to me and how I will use my learnings to adjust moving into 2022.
1. What am I most proud of this year?
2. What was the biggest lesson I learned this year?
3. What was something I accomplished or overcame that was never part of my vision?
4. What will I no longer tolerate going into 2022?
5. What do I want to do more of in 2022?
6. What do I want less of in 2022?
7. What am I currently holding on to that I need to release?
I hope after reflecting you find pride in what you have done and clarity for what you want to do.